Dubai Visa 4.5
A valid visa is obligatory to all people who visit the UAE, with the exception for GCC nationals and people from 33 specific countries. The UAE visa is an electronic visa. Multiple types of visas are available in the UAE, depending on the visitor’s purpose of entry. We can help you obtain any kind of UAE Visa, whether your purpose is to tour, start a business or come to stay with family.
Our dedicated team of visa consultants will guide you through the entire process of gathering the required documents and submitting them to the visa authorities in the UAE. You can trust them to know the latest immigration rules and regulations, whether it’s a 14-day, 30-day, 90-day or 96 hour tourist visathat you want. They’re there to help you and answer your queries 24/7 as well.
Whether you plan to just tour Dubai as a tourist or you’re already settled in Dubai and want your family to join you, we welcome you to take advantage of our visa services. By coming to us, you will eliminate all the hassles that you might encounter while doing it on your own. Make your chances on obtaining a UAE visa really easy within a minimal time frame by making use of our services. Apart from guiding you through the visa processes we also help you to extend your stay in the UAE.
Here is a list of the documents you’ll need to apply for a visa to Dubai:
- Passport size Photograph
- Front and last page of passport, with exit stamp if you’ve been to Dubai before. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from date of arrival in Dubai.
- Confirmed travel itinerary and return air tickets
- You will also need a letter of invite and introduction along with passport and visa page copy from your guarantor in Dubai.
- Bank statements.
Several other documents are required, and we’re here to guide you through the process. Contact us today for your UAE visa requirements and let’s get started.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best guaranteed prices.
- Individual visitors may need to put deposit and this may vary for each nationality, please contact us for more information through live chat or email us at email@example.com.
- Individual visitor may have to deposit an Amount of 5500 AED as a Security Deposit. ThisEntire amount will be returned back to you after your Exit from the Countryonce we will receive the scanned passport page showing the exit stamp of UAE.This is done to ensure that there are no Travelers who stay back/abscond evenafter the duration mentioned in his/her Visa is over.
How To Apply
If you’re not a national of any GCC country, then you would require a Visa for Dubai and we makes it extremely easy and hassle- free. Having a previous travel record and no criminal history in the last five years makes you eligible for the Dubai visa. In case you haven’t traveled abroad, furnishing the financial records of business, profession or employment or an Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status, makes you eligible for the Dubai Visa.
To obtain quick Dubai Visa, simply follow the 3 step procedure with visitdesertsafari:
- Fill up our simple online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
- Submit clear scanned documents relevant for visa processing
- Make payment through our secured gateway using a credit card
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call us on +91-36546454 with your requirements and other representative will take care of everything for you. For alternate payment methods, you can use bank transfer, PayPal or cash deposit to enjoy all our services.
Once your application is submitted, it is reviewed initially by our expert panel, and in case necessary, we’ll request you to make changes to amend the application ideal with additional information. Please keep additional details such as airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking ready with you. If all the steps are duly followed, we promise to get your visa submitted and processed in the least time.
Help & Support
Call Us Now
Copyrights © 2019 visitdesertsafari. All Rights Reserved